By now everyone has received their {J.Crew} style guide and has their fall favorites saved in their shopping basket because seriously, they nailed it again! It's no secret that I have a slight obsession with polka-dots! Still loving my {polka dot jeans} and spotted popover from the Spring! But, here is my newest favorite polka dot item - which color should I get... I love them all??
Check out more of J.Crew's Fall Spots {here}!

18 comments:
Love these sweaters! Old Navy also has some great options now too that look similar!
allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com
This was my favorite item, too! I think I am getting the green.
Hope all is well Ash!
Kelly
I too love these polkies! Just read the catalog cover to cover. Can't get over the gray.
ADORABLE!!!
polka dots are the BEST
grace
http://herumbrella.com
LOVING all the polka dots! I want the sweater pictured in the tan color!
xoxo
Love all of these polka dots, these are so cute! xx
Just posted about J Crew Fall 2012! Soo obsessed! I'm new to the blog world and would love for you to go check it out! :)
-Lanie @ SouthernPreppyChic.blogspot.com
in love with these sweaters! i have no idea which color i'd chose they are all so cute!
love them, I would also get one of each ;)
Obsessed! This is sad but I'm already ready for fall so I can cozy up in that cute grey sweater with some hot chocolate.
love these!!
im SO excited dots are in for fall!! i love them! those sweaters are adorable, I might have to get one! xo Kelly
Yes! I fell in love with the gray one while flipping through the catalog a few days ago
I love the polka dots! I can't wait to see what Fall 2012 has in store for the rest of fashion...it's going to be a good season!
xoxo
Erin
peacelovedecor.com
I love the camel and ivory one the best... but seriously, if I could, I would totes scoop them all up!
xx
Here&Now
oh my.
i need one in each color as soon as fall gets here.
xx
Post a Comment