Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's Fancies: {Wedding Guest}

Today's {Friday's Fancies} theme is wedding guest attire! Perfect timing for me since I still have a few more weddings to attend this year and I need to start thinking about what I am going to wear!  I am really looking forward to dress shopping for the wedding we have in Savannah, Georgia next month.  Not sure if I am going to go floral or seersucker or something in between - but hoping I can play a little on the "southern" side - maybe?!  After that, I have my friend Meg's wedding in Napa! I have no idea of what kind of dress I am going to wear for that celebration... but definitely something easy that is perfectly 'Napa Chic'! Here is my wedding guest attire inspiration for summer weddings (and yes, I am having a {Shoshanna} moment)! The first dress is my absolute favorite! Which one is yours? Hope you have a great Friday!! Any fun plans this weekend? xxoo.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

23 comments:

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

So obsessed with that first lace dress! So stunning!

siddathornton said...

that precious first dress is definitely my favorite - gorgeous!

- lauren

Simply Splendid LOVE said...

I love the little red strapless dress and also the yellow one shoulder dress.

John david said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wedding planning education said...

awesome photos ... such an adorable dress. love it.Thanks for sharing all these blogs and phots are very useful to every one

wedding planning education

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that first dress!!

elizabeth said...

definitely the first dress! how cute is that?!

Jess said...

Ooooh I gotta go with the simplicity of dress #2 as my favorite, but they are all darling dresses!

pretty little things said...

I have two weddings this summer so this is a great post for some inspiration! : )

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Little Borrowed Dress said...

Love, love, love the 2nd red strapless dress! Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

i adore the first dress... but is it a little too "white" with the overlay? that would be my only fear! i love this lace option as well: http://www.shopbop.com/rebecca-scoop-back-dress-nicholas/vp/v=1/845524441941564.htm?folderID=2534374302200000&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall&colorId=11907

Anonymous said...

I love all of these dresses!! So perfect!

Sam said...

These are all so gorgeous! I can't even pick a favorite!

xo
Sam
Le Petite Pear

Gloria said...

I love every one of the these dresses - great picks!

CC said...

Love the first dress! So gorgeous and perfect for a wedding! ;)

Julie Leah said...

Hi, Ashley! Stopping in from the link-up :) I'm loving that last dress, such a sucker for a one-shoulder!

xo

Elizabeth said...

I love all of these summery dresses- especially the lace one! How fun for you to attend weddings in both Savannah and Napa! I've not yet been to Napa, but neighboring Sonoma is gorgeous.

Cheers, Elizabeth of The Corner Apartment

dash said...

I really love the first one, too. :)
excellent choices!
xoxo,
dash

Nicole Rene said...

Ohhh have fun at the wedding in Savannah! I live in Savannah and actually work at weddings here with an event planner!! :) My favorite is that one shoulder pale yellow dress! So cute! :)

Jen @ redsolesandredwine said...

OHHH love these picks - also love #1 - but I'm never sure if I can wear white or lace to a wedding even though it does have color?

Red Soles and Red Wine

Natalie said...

Love these dresses! obsessed! can I crash some of your weddings so I have an occasion? miss you!

L.A. in the bay said...

#1 & #4 are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis