Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday's Fancies: {April Showers}

Happy Friday!  I am extra happy that it is the end of the week!  Actually, I thought yesterday was Friday ALL day and was so bummed out around 2pm when i found out it was only Thursday!  This week's {friday's fancies} theme is April showers.  I am not a big fan of the rain, but I am a big fan of rainboots - especially my hunters!  Here is some spring inspiration on wearing these classic wellies!  Oh, and stop back next week for a fun April Showers Giveaway on my blog! Have a great weekend!! xo.  :)

all images found {via}
Loving some of the Spring 12 colors!

20 comments:

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

I love rain boots in pretty colors! I have yellow ones w bees on them from j crew! So fun!

Xx Kelly

Tina Romero said...

Loving the lime green color!!! Happy Friday!
xoxo
Tina

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

Love these outfits! I want the lime, pink and red rain boots! :)

Link up with my Friday Favorites

xoxo
Angela

Samantha Green said...

love them! the red wellies look so cute in picture 2. who would ever have thought that rain boots could be so cute?! have a great weekend xx

Hannah said...

I simply adore rain boots. I would like them in every color of the rainbow. They add something fun to a dreary rainy day.
XO,
Hannah
www.hannahandbryan.blogspot.com

susan jakovina said...

I love the rain...well, I love the warm rain. And every single pair of those Hunters.
I can't believe I wasn't following you yet! Am now. Happy Weekend.

Anonymous said...

These gumboots are cute. I have never worn gumboots before but these are making me re consider! Cute.

Unknown said...

All of these looks with the Hunter boots are great! I need a pair, but there are so many awesome colors that I can't make a final decision! Have a great weekend :) xoxo, morgan

Allison @ In the Queen City said...

Love these boots... I like how they look great with both dresses and jeans... might just have to pick up a pair! Love your blog.. I'm your newest follower!

Taylor {CoverGirl + Converse} said...

Love these Hunters! What a perfect way to bright up a dreary rainy day.

Grace (The Stripe) said...

fantastic inspiration! xx

Grace said...

rain boots! yay! I really need to get a pair of new ones!


grace
http://herumbrella.com
http://posheventplanning.com

Gloria said...

Looove the pink ones - they would be such a cute splash of color on a rainy day!

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Lovely wellies there.....
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Nicole Rene said...

oh I seriously love that first look with the mint green jeans & pink boots! So adorable!!! :) Great finds!

dry said...

Love the second outfit, and the colors! :D

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

love all these outfits together! i am the same way about the rain...i hate it, but as soon as i remember that i have an excuse to wear my hunter wellies, i get very excited!!

ankle wellies said...

Love these outfits! I want pink and red rain boots! :)

Gerlach said...

I am not a big fan of the rain, but I am a big fan of rainboots ... eyellowrainboots.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis