Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Basketball + Green Beer

I feel like a horrible blogger friend because not only did I promise a post on Tuesday, but I also said I would give a recap with more {photos} of my trip to the Dominican this week too!  Usually I stand by my word - but the last 3 days were a little crazy with work!  Guess it is frowned upon to take a week vaca, come back for a couple of days and then take another vaca! Oops!  Well, I am off to Ohio for a little basketball and green beer!  That's right - my annual St. Patty's Day celebration with my sister and tickets to a couple games for March Madness!  I'm pumped!!! Can't wait to see everyone back "home"!  Oh, and a  BIG thank you to {av} for sending me a Georgetown tee for the game on Friday... I will be cheering on her hoyas (since they aren't playing my hoosiers ;)!  Be back next week and hopefully I will find a little more time to blog - so many blog post ideas running through my head! Happy St. Patty's Day (a little early)....

13 comments:

Nicole {Appalachian Charm} said...

I need one of those shirts for North Carolina!! New follower :)

Holly said...

Your Hoosiers are playing in my Portland :) So excited, hoping for a big W!

Anonymous said...

lucky duck! have a blast :]
& wish i was going to some march madness games!!

xx :: ashlyn

The Everything List said...

that sounds like so much fun. it is great that you have a tradition like that with your sister.

also i tagged you for a blog award. check out the post: http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-award.html

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

What a fun St. Patty's Day getaway! You will have so much fun.

XOXO,

Sam

www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt!! Just wanted to let you know that I am going to be cheering on your Hoosiers today at the game!

Alexa said...

Yay! Have fun...the shirt is so cute!

Mary said...

I'm so jealous! First, I love that shirt. I'm from Columbus and went to Georgetown and I WISH I could make it home for the game on Friday. Have fun cheering on the Hoyas! :)

Sarah said...

I love this shirt! Being from Ohio, I might just have to pick one of these up!

Miss C.S. said...

Super cute shirt!

ali v. said...

:) :) :) :) I'm currently tuned in! much love, my dear! xoxo {av}

AVY said...

Sounds like nice times.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



Kristin Yac said...

OMG WHERE DID YOU GET THIS SHIRT?!?! It is amazing and I need one now. Love you!
xxkristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis