Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kyle & Amanda Huff {Wedding Photos}

Two months ago today, my sister married her best friend :)  It was the most perfect wedding ever and I finally get to share some of the wedding photos with you!  Here are just a few of the detail shots!  To view more photos of the most fabulous day click {Ceremony} or {Reception}!! :)  

all photos taken by lotz studios

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything looks so pretty :) I love the cake

m_b said...

gorgeous colors, people, venues, everything! it must have been an amazing day! congrats to the newlyweds!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

so pretty! i love all the gold!! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

Oooo those gold bamboo chairs are perfection! Love the colors too!

jgale15609 said...

If I do say so myself it really does look beautiful! It was a fantastic wedding and reception.

Amanda said...

Mom you are definitely aloud to say that!!! It really was the most perfect and best day of my life!!!!!

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

This wedding was put together so beautifully! I love the green bridesmaid dresses.

ashley nicole catherine said...

so gorgeous!! can't wait to look through all the pics!

xo.ashley

Casey said...

These pictures look like they are from a bridal magazine! So pretty!

www.StarHughes.com said...

Wow, what a gorgeous wedding!!! These really do look like they're out of a bridal magazine - lucky couple!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis