{One} Comment #21: Ashlyn from {my unrehearsed life}
{Two} Comment #26: valentina.tara
{Three} Comment #15: AJ from {cashmere & candy}
These were all chosen by a random number generator! Usually I would include the screen shot, however, I am having crazy internet problems and ambitiously doing all of this from my iPhone! I apologize! Winners... please email me and I will get your info for Jackie! :)
For those of you who did not win a pair of Shoe Jewels, you can buy your own (or gifts for others) with a special 25% off discount and free shipping this week (until Friday). Head on over to {Jackie Valentine}, pick your jewels of choice, and then enter ASH as the discount code when checking out! Thank you Jackie!!!
I just want to give a heads up that I might not be able to blog everyday this week! I'm in the process of moving into my new place in Philly (while still sleeping at my short term housing) also I am going to my family reunion at the BEACH at the end of the week!! But, check back soon... AND stay tuned for August, I will have a little blog update! Lots of love and thank you for reading!!!! xxoo
No comments:
Post a Comment