Thursday, January 31, 2013

Color: {Cool Cobalt}

I have been crushing on cobalt blue for awhile now, but {this image} reminded me that I am going to need to make it a bigger presence in my wardrobe this spring! I'm actually loving cobalt accessories the most, but SO excited that {J.Crew} made my absolute favorite {shorts} in this perfect hue this year! :) And these {suede pumps}... to die for! Also loving cobalt fingernails... {Essie Butler Please} is one of my favorite polishes from the winter collection! Here is some seriously dreamy blue inspiration:

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

8 comments:

Cara said...

i don't know if this color works for me..maybe in a handbag :)

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i call this "superman blue" -- i love the black and white heels

KenzeLee said...

I love adding this color as a pop to a neutral outfit, but think it can be overpowering if it's used too much! My favorite way to wear it? A statement necklace or bold pants!

X Kenzie

www.CaveGirlintheCity.com

christin said...

i love everything about cobalt. everything.

Julie said...

I love this series! It's an inspiration when I get dressed every morning (although I don't have anything cobalt...need to remedy that!)

www.jbound.com

The Now said...

Love love love cobalt and black together. Well, I like black with anything, but cobalt is such a great, bold color!! xo

Cambria Hempton said...

This color is the BESTTTTT!! I put Butler on the other day. It's popppin'!

gracebyc.blogspot.com

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

I am seriously crushing on cobalt too! Love all this fresh inspiration!
xx

Here&Now
Enter My MsDressy Giveaway

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis