Hi everyone! I'm Sue from The Zhush! Like most of you, I love contemplating what my fall wardrobe is going to look like, even if I'm never really ready for summer to end. While putting this post together, I couldn't help stop myself from thinking of that traditional wedding rhyme for brides..."something old, something new"... Except, my five fall essentials are more like this:
1. Something borrowed (from the boys!): Jackets and blazers in all shapes and sizes are a big trend for fall. I usually feel like I look too corporate or stiff when I try to wear this look, but this blazer by Tibi looks so fashion forward with its' unique tailored shape and textures that I really want to give it a try.
2. Something old (relatively) My Rag & Bone Classic Newbury booties will no doubt be a major wardrobe staple for me again. I wore them all the time last year and felt super stylish, (they are crazy comfortable too!) A bit of an investment, but worth the splurge!
3. Also old: My jaguar earrings (from my shop, zhush.com) will also be playing a major role in my fall wardrobe. All the magazines are showing feline inspired looks, and these just make me smile.
4. Something spotted: Leopard is still such a strong trend, and I couldn't be happier about that. I have several leopard accessories in my wardrobe already, but I'm so drawn to this clutch for it's updated snow leopard vibe.
5. Something gold: By the time this post publishes I'll probably already own this Kate Spade gold polka dotted iPhone case. It really reminds me of that sweet gold dotted vase that Kate Spade discontinued and that I really still covet!
So there you have it, my five fashion fall essentials! What's on the top of your fall shopping list?