Monday, December 12, 2011

Instagram: URBN Holiday Party

Happy Monday! Last week we had our Urban Outfitter's corporate holiday party and I just had to share a few photos with you...  It was a masquerade theme party decked out to the max and a very fun evening with my co-workers!  Hope you had a great weekend! 


5 comments:

Ana said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I love masquerade parties! I went to a wedding last year where the bride had masks for everybody! It was really cool!

xo, Ana

B said...

You are so lucky! I've always wanted to go to a masquerade party, looks like so much fun. I really love the first pic!

m_b said...

acrobat bartender?! this totally beats any office holiday party i've ever been to! :) and you work at urban, so so so cool!

christin said...

Um...our party is going to be dinner at a place that also does karaoke. Did I mention I hate karaoke? #FAIL! I'm so jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahh UO seems like the coolest company to work for, I would expect nothing less of their holiday party! So fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis