Happy Monday to ALL! I feel like I haven't posted in awhile... but I sure am enjoying all of the lovely wish lists that have been up on my blog as a part of my '12 Days of Christmas' series! I hope you are loving them as well and continue to check back daily... 8 more days of gift giving ideas from 8 more fabulous bloggers! :) ...This past weekend I went to NYC with my boy and had the best weekend ever! I don't know what it is about when we are in the city together - but it is just perfect! I love everything about New York at Christmas time (ok, except for the crazzzzzy amounts of people)... and continue to get really excited when I see all of the extravagant holiday decorations and sparkly Christmas trees (even though I've seen them many times before)!
My favorite part of our trip... ice skating at Rockefeller of course! So fun...
My favorite part of our trip... ice skating at Rockefeller of course! So fun...
Hope you had a great weekend too and feel free to Link Up below if you have posted instagram photos this week (or even last week)! And... did you know that linking up this week gets you an extra entry into the Ladybird Holiday Giveaway I am hosting? Click {here} to add your entry! xxoo.























6 comments:
I am DYING to go ice skating in Rockefeller Center!
Love the NYC pictures you two look so CUTE! Glad you had a great time.
How cute! I didn't have time to ice-skate when I passed by the Rockefeller center! (I was on a bus tour) :-(
I'm dying to go to NY during Christmas time!
I'm super excited to find your blog and that you do a monday instagram link up from the weekend. I loved NYC in the winter when I visited :)
whoa, good (great) looking couple!
Cute!
Post a Comment