Happy Monday! Sorry I did not have the link party up and running at midnight last night - I didn't have access to a computer and I knew I would want to share a few photos from a beautiful wedding I went to on Saturday! The past 4 days were the most crazy, fun days I have had in a long time! By crazy, I mean jammed packed full of running around trying to see and do as much as I can while I was back in Columbus, Ohio! From Katie's beautiful wedding to meeting Mandy's new baby girl, to shooting 10 photo sessions (full of very energetic children), to a little buckeye tailgating, to introducing Alejandro to my friends and family - it was all very perfect! Thank you everyone for the best weekend!
Not only did we attend a wedding on Saturday night, but we also played on Campus for the OSU game that day! There was no way I could take Alejandro to Ohio without showing him how the midwest does football!! We may or may not have cut the day pretty close... and in less than 10 minutes we went from --
Even I was impressed!! :) Well, I hope you have a great week and check back for sneak peaks of my children photography sessions this week! xxoo, ashley






















13 comments:
I was in Columbus this weekend, too! Cheering on the Buckeyes! Looks like a lovely weekend. xo
Such a pretty wedding!! And go bucks! :) :)
Gorgeous Wedding!
Oh I love her dress. Looks like a great time! Happy start to this week!
She looks so beautiful! I love all your wedding instagrams! My fave is the second picture of the bride and I love the butter that looks like little hearts. I think I love weddings a little too much!
Brittany
http://adam-n-brittany.blogspot.com/
Looks like a beautiful wedding!
I was in Columbus cheering on our Buckeyes as well.
Hope you had fun being back!
i'm new to both your blog and the link up! the wedding looks beautiful!! fun weekend!
Loved the dress! Looks like a pretty wedding!
I already gave you love on facebook, but you two are the cutest couple ever! Can you write a post about your story? I think your readers would love to hear it because it is so sweet and unique!
What a pretty wedding! Love the bride's dress!
It looks like you had a great weekend! Tailgating followed by a gorgeous wedding sounds like the perfect way to spend a Saturday :)
Love all the pictures from the weekend! It was so great to see you both. Can wait to see your kids photos put a sampling up when you can...
omg I just realzied I have left your blog open all day on my browser minimized so I could link up my post! But since Im at work its taking me forever to get my post done! Promise Im not a crazy stalker leaving your blog open all day!
Post a Comment