Monday, October 17, 2011

Instagram: Pizza Date Night

Happy Monday! I can't believe it has been 10 weeks of instagrams - and I am just addicted to this iPhone app as I was a few months ago!  This week I have just a couple instagrams...  more food (per usual), but also a photo of my apartment in philly!  It was a beautiful weekend here and my alley looked extra pretty on Saturday! Hope you have a great week and if you link up today, don't forget to submit a free entry for my {fall jewelry giveaway}!  And... if you didn't link up and are just visiting from another blog... feel free to check it out! :) xxoo!

14 comments:

B said...

I love your apartment it is so beautiful and classy! And the pizza looks totally yummy, BBQ pizza is a personal favorite!

Chelsea said...

Um, delicious! I now want pizza for breakfast. Your street and apartment look so sweet. xo

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

mmm that pizza looks so tasty! happy monday! xoxo jillian:: enter to win a custom canvas print!

Rachel said...

hey I forgot you lived in Philly, too! We should meet up sometime!

Anonymous said...

Your apartment is SO CUTE, makes me miss Philly like crazy!!

jgale15609 said...

Happy Monday! It looks like you had another great weekend. Hope your weeks goes as well.

Emily said...

I haven't gotten in to instigram yet, but I love all the creative pictured everyone else is taking - they look so neat!

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, those pizzas look delicious! Thanks for the party!! xo

Ana said...

oh how much I love homemade pizza... it's almost like a Friday tradition in my house! Yours look YUMMY!

New follower ;)

Happy week!

L.A. in the bay said...

oh my gosh those pizzas look amazing! and your apartment is so gorgeous :)

ashlyn | nicole said...

pizzas look auhmazing!
thanks for hosting this link-up!
i will be a much better at linking up once i actually get my iphone this week :] & i wont have to use my ipod touch! :]

happy monday!

Sarah Morgan said...

Your apartment looks so beautiful! I just LOVE your Instagram Mondays! :)

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Love your insagram link series! It lets you take time to then appreciate the little things in life and look around to find the beauty!
xoxo

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

i'm new to your blog, so just am now seeing that you live in philly!! we might be moving there next year :) your apt is so cute!! and those pizzas...mmmmmm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis