Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Who Wore it Best?

Hello! :) Last fall, I was out and about getting ready for an Ohio State tailgate when I passed a wedding boutique with Amanda's Monique Lluier dress on BRUTUS the buckeye (the OSU mascot).  This {boutique} is known for their amazing window displays (and amazing dresses), but dressing their gowns up with Brutus' face during football season was one of my all time favorites!  So....

Who Wore it Best?

Thanks for voting! :) Have a great day!!! xxoo

6 comments:

jgale15609 said...

Even all the die hard OSU fans would have to vote for Amanda! There is no contest here.

Magdalena said...

Great dress! I love it on Amanda! xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Great dress...I am going with Amanda, we have the same name :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

haha nice! id say miss amanda. xoxo jillian:: enter to win a leigh viner print!

Unknown said...

Haha, this is kind of funny.

ashley nicole catherine said...

this is hilarious, but i have to go with the blushing bride!

xo.ashley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis