I am a downtown / city girl through and through! However, looking at some of these images secretly makes me want a big back yard that I can be creative in! I'm just dying over some of these garden party inspirations! And... a night at the movies - right in the backyard?? Can one of my friends please host one and invite me?? Happy Monday! :)
![]() |
| All images found on {Pinterest} |



























15 comments:
I wish for a garden so much too :)I would love to host dinners with friends that are as pretty as these pictures :)
xo
Dora
Ha! So funny...I was just looking at similar shots yesterday and falling very much in love with the idea of backyard parties. That first one with the movie screen...gorgeous!!
That bed in the last shot - I'd live there! How amazing is that?
<3
aj
i feel the exact same way! love living the city life esp in the spring/summer, but sometimes i wish i was a country girl! xo
First photo is my dream someday!
I want to be in that comfy white hammock right now! Except replace that water with a delicious summer cocktail!
xxkristin
sigh.. cannot wait til we have a backyard! LOVE these photos! xoxo jcd
love the hammock turned bed!
beautiful picks
xoxo em
ahh these are so so cute!! the table settings are gorgeous, but how great is that first pic??
xo.ashley
oh my goodness. incredible. just incredible. Would like EVERY ONE OF THOSE PLEASE. PRONTO.
Oh my gosh - that first one would be perfect or an at home romantic anniversary or Valentine's day. Or even a backyard get together. Brilliant and stunning!
What great backyard ideas! I'm sure you have friends/family with big back yards you can borrow. I can't give up living downtown for a backyard yet. I just borrow my aunts cottage when I need a fix!
Does your neighborhood do movies in the park? Mine in Ottawa does and they're so much fun!
Emilie
www.liveeatsmile.blogspot.com
This is so beautiful! I wish I had a yard!!!
XoxO
Plami
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
I've always longed for a huge backyard, I'm dying over those hammock beds!
Ahhh, I can't even pick my favorite. I would like one of each please. These photos are drool worthy.
Cheers,
Bre
Post a Comment