Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Currently Loving ♥

Hello + Happy August! Seriously, August? How?! But I'll take it because it means that I only have one more week of traveling to NYC on the weekends and in just a couple weeks I will be heading on a very, very, very much needed vacation to the beach for 10 days!! :) Yes, while most summers are coming to an end, my summer is just beginning!! Since I haven't been around as much lately (these past couple of weeks were insanely busy), I thought I would share some items that I am currently loving. My favorite item on my "wishlist" are the J Brand skinnies that are coated with a sheen that looks like leather, but are really denim! Love. Need. Check out the rest of my favorites below...

shop my wishlist:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colour palette - and have also had my eye on Madewell scarves lately!

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

Super excited for you to have your vacation! I need those shorts and scarf!

pretty little things said...

I agree! Its so crazy it's already August!
Love your picks here - especially that Essie nail polish!

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

christin said...

OMG polka dot shorts!!! Also, really? Last weekend? How did this happen!?

Jess said...

Love those shorts! The polka dots are so fun!

Anonymous said...

LOVE those polka dot shorts! & so jealous that your summer is just starting. wish i could take a 10 day trip to the beach, that would be amazing! have a blast ash!

xxA

The Everything List said...

madewell just gets it RIGHT! i love those polka dot shorts and that scarf (god, madewell does scarves so well.) also, i own the skimmers in a blue color that i got in the spring and i LOVE them. they are comfy, cute, and worth every penny (and i am usually a wait-for-a-sale girl.)

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The shorts, camera bag, and nailpolish are terrific! I'm definitely jealous of you for going to the beach shortly for a (what sounds like) much needed vacation! If you have a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest posts and don't forget to enter my giveaway!

peacelovedecor.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis