Happy Memorial Day! About a month ago, I learned about {cinemagr.am}, an iPhone app that makes your photos move! Check it out... it's fun, but you might need a little patience mastering the skill of cinemagrams! ;) Once you download the FREE app, you will be prompted to take a hybrid of a photo and a video. Once you capture your image, you will select which portion you want to keep in video form. A couple tips: 1. hold still, 2. find good lighting and 3. make sure the background is still! And... you have yourself a fun little moving image like the one below!! :)
As much as many of us are pumped for beaches, bbqs and boats (I know I am!!!) - I thought it would be a nice time a remember the real reason we are celebrating Memorial Day! Let's take a second to think about all of the men and women who have died in our nation's service. Have a safe holiday! xxoo.
8 comments:
cool app, Ill definitely try it!! have a nice day off! xo
Very cool! I can't wait to try the app!
This is awesome! I'm downloading RIGHT NOW! Happy Memorial Day!
Ah what a great app, going to get it now thanks for sharing!!
Wow, I love the sound of this app! Thanks for sharing! x
Kate {Something Fabulous}
http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com
What a cool app!
Btw, I live in Kentucky :)
Love your blog - Can't wait to download the app!
Wow, this app sounds amazing! I absolutely love this photograph. Your blog is incredible!
xoxo
Meera
Post a Comment