Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dotted .

I can't believe it is already February!! Almost spring... according to the fact that I left work last night and it was still light out (for like 10 minutes, but still! ;)  I am inspired this week by polka dots!  Actually... just bought {this} dress last night... which is what inspired me!  And... that quote, love.  Have a great Wednesday! T-minus 2 days until I'm in NYC celebrating my birthday! SO... I'm pmped! xxoo.

14 comments:

Carly Haslee said...

Loving dots as well at the moment, especially black and white. I need to layer dots on dots ASAP. And this is such a great quote to think about xo

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

I am LOVING your new page!!!

Clémence said...

It is a real obsession here, in London as well! Have the dots replace the stripes? Dot dot dot...

Enjoy your Bday in NY with your fabulous dress ;)

Xx

http://murmureparis.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

i'm more of a stripes girl ...

christin said...

i really want that marc jacobs bag.

The Yuppie Files said...

love the polka dots around the cupcakes!

Alexa said...

Love the dots! So ready for spring! xo

birdie to be said...

LOVE all these pretty polka dots!

Jaclyn said...

i hope you celebrate with the sparklers. they always makes birthdays more magical!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Oh how exciting!! What great birthday fun to be going to NYC!!

Anonymous said...

Darling!
I am your newest follower and I would love to collaborate with you!
I hope you come follow us back and please
send me a message.
xxxx Emily of EL Vintage

Nnenna said...

Ooo, I love those polka-dot cupcake wrappers- adorable! Happy almost Birthday! =)

star-crossed smile

Collections said...

Love polka dots. Can I have that bag? it's freakin' incredible.

Collections

L.A. in the bay said...

I am insanely obsessed with polka dots lately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis