Friday, September 9, 2011

Pleats Please!

Everyone in London was wearing pleated maxi skirts... including all of the mannequins in pretty much every store!  The most popular color I saw was red... but every color was well represented!  I can't really pull off the maxi skirt look, but if I could... I would want all of these! :)  Maybe I can find the pleated look in a shorter version... like the blue one below - LOVE!

13 comments:

Marian said...

I not only love the pleats...but I'm kind of obsessed with all the bright colors!

Julianna said...

Surprisingly, love the orange and yellow together!

http://www.julesinthejungle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i have that green skirt in orange - it's from Zara ..

*kiss kiss*
Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~

jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jen said...

love pleats, love love love them. i'm not the tallest person in the world so maxis don't agree with me but i would love one the length of that blue one. it's fabulous.

life spelled jen

Lara {simply irresistible} said...

I've been seeing pleated skirts everywhere. I love the ones you picked and the varying lengths .. so pretty!

ashlyn | nicole said...

loving that blue pleated skirt!! this style is def. coming back into style! not sure i could pull it off cause i am so short & don't like wearing long skirts, BUT still super stylish!

Holly said...

I love LOVE the blue pleated skirt!

Gloria said...

What a gorgeous trend :-) The blue one is definitely my favorite!

Heather said...

The red and blue are my fav! I especially love the blouse and belt with the red - what a fashion forward lady.

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Such gorgeous colours - I'm loving pleats this season too! x

Heidi Lyn said...

I found a pretty pink shorter version at Forever 21 (it's a bit longer than knee length) and with those prices, it's a perfect way to try a trend without busting your budget. I love these skirts! Hope you enjoyed London. It's one of my favorite places on the planet.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I love this look! Where can you find maxi skirts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis