I think I email my mom links of things on my ever-changing "wishlist" every.single.day - it's almost as if there were more holidays in the year than two (and yes, I am counting my birthday as a holiday)! It was a standing joke when I was little that I could not give my "wishlist" to my mom until October (for Christmas) or January (for my birthday) because if that rule was not set in stone, I would be handing her a new list 365 days a year! Even before blogs and pinterest - I always found a way to find cute new "stuff" to adore!! Well, somehow that rule kind of disappeared, and I have officially sent her enough items to last me through my 50th birthday (potentially more...)!! Since I'm over quota on the email links, I thought I would just start putting some wishlist items on my blog instead... You know, just in case she potentially loses access to her email, or wants to surprise me with unexpected mail ;) Maybe? Don't worry... she knows that these are hints and I am sure she is 100% ignoring me right now! But... how fabulous is this necklace :) LOVE. Anyone know where I (my mom) can find it??!! ;) xxoo!
![]() |
| images {via} |

15 comments:
that necklace IS fabulous! I'm also loving that jacket!
I definately will not have problems with knowing what you want for Christmas I think the problem could be finding and affording it all1!! I do love the necklace it is GREAT!
it's by Noir -- been around since last year - so u might be able to get it on sale now ..
*kiss kiss*
Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~
How funny, I have that necklace on my wishlist too!
OBSESSED with this necklace when i saw it on your pins yesterday!! :] hope you find out where it is from!
Love that necklace!!! The color is amazing.
http://redsolesandredwine.com
Haha... great post! I love that whole outfit. The shorts are so cute.
I love that necklace too! It reminds me of a Noir one I've seen on Gilt a few times and never got.
LOVE this necklace!
gorgeous necklace! http://www.julesinthejungle.blogspot.com/
That necklace is amazing!!
haha love this! i do that too..most of the time i'm sure she just deletes my emails..we couldn't have more OPPOSITE tastes. that necklace is fab!
xo
Oh my God. Ultra fabulous! I am in love! Can't wait to have you over next week!!!!
xo
I was the same way with my wish list - ripping out pictures of clothes, shoes, etc that I had to have for my birthday or Christmas and making a big collage with notes written by each item. Love the necklace and the shorts - actually love the entire outfit.
xxoo,
Windsor
http://eatlovebikini.blogspot.com/
I am honestly slightly obsessed with this necklace - gorgeous!!
Elise
http://sea-elise.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment