Sunday, March 13, 2011

Amanda's Bachelorette Party!

Hi Friends! I just got back from a trip to the Windy City (and it sure was windy) celebrating my sister's bachelorette weekend with 20 fabulous ladies!  It was an absolute amazing trip and everything that I hoped it would be for her! I thought I would give you a little recap and share some fun details -- but there won't be too many photos, because like many bachelorette parties, most of the pictures should not be seen ;) What was your most fun bachelorette party event?

Four Page Invitations made by my friend Sarah at {You're Invited}

Amanda and I checked into The Wit. 2 girls. 2 bell men. No big deal! ;)
Part of our suite and goodie bags that included: itineraries, bar crawl tshirts, shamrock headbands, scratch a dare
cards, penis straws, beads, diamond ring pops, and little care baggies that had advil, mints, chex mix and a water bottle!
Thank you to my friend Christina for making Amanda a lingerie cake! Loved!
Before all of the guests arrived, Mom treated us to a day (yes, DAY) at the Spa! Thank you, Thank you! :)
Amanda all ready for her "classy" night on the town!  She even received shamrock pearls as "her first
wedding gift" from a stranger!  In the second photo - all smiles with my cousin (left) and sister (right)!

My Sister and My Best Friend.
The green river in Chicago!
7:45 am bar departure AND our Aunt's came for the madness too! :)
No, Bon Jovi did not come to the party.  Amanda got me a present that included amazing seats at the Bon Jovi
concert in May as a Thank You for the wonderful weekend! I can't wait for my "boyfriend" to sing to me again! ;) 

6 comments:

jgale15609 said...

I really enjoyed my time with both my girls! It is hard to believe that the wedding is in 8 weeks.

kristin {ten scenic drive} said...

Such cute pics! I love the bellman photo...amazing!
xxkristin

Deanna Pai said...

Ahhh the things I would do for a spa day! It looks like it was so much fun, and that lingerie cake is awesome. :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

aww cute pics! your sister is gorgeous! i loved the cake too-- smancy! xoxo jcd

Travis said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome weekend! I'm sure one that all of you will never forget! That's the purpose of a bachelorette party :)

Lindsey Stout said...

Love it! Glad you all had a fabulous time. Looks like all your hard work for the bash paid off! Tell CH the cake looked amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis